The 2013 Final Four takes place on Saturday, and the Michigan Wolverines and Syracuse Orange will meet in the final game in Atlanta.
Both programs have long, storied traditions, but it's been a while since either came close to a national title. Michigan's last trip to the Final Four was during the Fab Five era in 1993. Likewise, Syracuse hasn't made it this far since winning it all in 2003.
Led by AP Player of the Year Trey Burke, the Wolverines defeated South Dakota State, VCU, Kansas and Florida to win the South region. They came close to being knocked out in the Sweet 16, but a heroic effort by Burke (18 second half points) gave them an overtime win in a game that will go down as an instant classic.
As for Syracuse, they used their 2-3 zone defense to stifle their opponents. They knocked off Montana, California, Indiana and Marquette in the East region, holding three of their opponents to 50 points or less.
Here's the complete schedule for Saturday:
Game time: 8:49 p.m. ET
Location: Georgia Dome, Atlanta, Ga.
TV: CBS (also streaming online at March Madness Live)
Line: Michigan by 2
More in College Basketball:
• The 5 things that will decide Louisville-Wichita State
• Jabari Parker and Chicago's new basketball lineage
• Living and playing basketball with cancer
• Andrew Wiggins is the anti-LeBron
• Rutgers coach Mike Rice fired after abuse allegations
• But is the Big East’s new name the most patriotic conference name?