There have been thirteen draft-day trades pulled off during the first three rounds of the 2011 National Football League Draft. Here are the particulars of all of those trades, in the order that they occurred.
1) The Cleveland Browns traded the 6th overall pick to the Atlanta Falcons for Atlanta's first-rounder (27th overall), second-rounder (59th) and fourth-rounder (124th) and also Atlanta's first- and fourth-round selections in 2012.
3) The Kansas City Chiefs traded the 21st overall pick to the Cleveland Browns in exchange for the first-round pick Cleveland acquired from Atlanta (27th) and Cleveland's third-rounder (70th).
6) The Washington Redskins traded the 49th overall pick to the Indianapolis Colts in exchange for Indianapolis' second-rounder (53rd) and fifth-rounder (152nd).
7) The Washington Redskins traded the 53rd overall pick to the Chicago Bears in exchange for Chicago's second-rounder (62nd) and fourth-rounder (127th).
8) The Seattle Seahawks traded the 57th overall pick, along with their fifth-rounder (157th) and seventh-rounder (209th) to the Detroit Lions for Detroit's third-rounder (75th), fourth-rounder (107th), fifth-rounder (154th), and seventh-rounder (205th).
9) The New England Patriots traded the 60th overall pick to the Houston Texans in exchange for the Texans' third-rounder (73rd) and fifth-rounder (138th).
10) The Washington Redskins traded the 62nd overall pick to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for Miami's third-rounder (79th), fifth-rounder (146th), and seventh-rounder (217th).
11) The San Francisco 49ers traded the 76th overall pick to the Jacksonville Jaguars in exchange for Jacksonville's third-rounder (80th) and sixth-rounder (182nd).
13) The New England Patriots traded the 92nd overall pick, along with their fourth-rounder (125th) to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for Oakland's seventh-rounder (219th) and Oakland's second-round selection in 2012.